Zip Lining Adventure
Hop The Pond is wants you to enjoy the great outdoors which is only 1.5 hours north of the city. We will bring everyone on a chartered trip up into some most forests in southern Wisconisn. The trip will include transportation, entry, and refreshments on the way home.
Take a 2.5 hour zip line canopy tour through Southern Wisconsin’s mesic forest traversing across our beautiful 100 wooded acre landscape. During this guided eco-tour a story will unfold as you traverse 8 zip lines, cross 5 sky bridges, ascend 4 spiral staircases, and take a leap off our 45ft launch tower down a 1,200 ft long dual racing zip line. Before the tour the guides will gear you up in a full body harness and take you through ground school where you will learn the proper zipping form and technique. The guides will ensure each participant is clipped in at ALL times.
- Meet at The Dugout (950 West Addison) at 8:30 AM for Check In
- Bus leaves at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at the airstrip at 11:00 AM
- Check in and fill out all release forms 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Groups of 8 go at a time
- Depart promptly after final group comes back
- Arrive back at the Dugout (No later than 4 PM)
- 1/2 Food, $1 Draughts, and $2 mixed drinks at the Dugout till Midnight
- Proper footwear with closed toe and secured heel required (no flip flop, sandals, clogs, etc.)
- Participants must WEIGH AT LEAST 70 lbs and NO MORE THAN 250 lbs.
- Every participant will be weighed FULLY CLOTHED at registration. If you’re outside of our allowable range on our scale YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ZIP and WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A signed Lake Geneva Canopy Tours liability waiver is required for each participant.
- We zip in all weather. Tours are canceled only due to lightening.