Six Flags - Great America Trip
New in 2014 — Goliath!!
Conquer Goliath – The triple-record-breaking wooden coaster. Soar 72 miles per hour on the fastest wooden coaster in 2014. This giant new beast will feature impressive heights, astonishing speeds, and stomach-tightening inversions.
- Admission into Park
- Transportation to and from theme Park
- Food and Drink specials at Johnny O'Hagans when we return
Great America is 1 hour and 30 minutes north of Chicago but it is difficult to get there without access to a car. Hop the Pond is offering Chartered Trips during the summer that includes everything above. The numbers that we’ve guaranteed has brought the price down so that we can pass it onto you.
There can be NO same day purchases allowed and you will need to book online to save your seat.
Cancelation Policy: There will be no refunds for a purchased trip.
- 08:30 - Meet for check-in at Hop The Pond office on 3435 N Sheffield Ave
- 09:00 - Bus departs for Great America.
- 10:00 - Arrive at Great America.
- 10:30 - Gates to park open.
- 13:00 - Bus re-opened for packed lunch access.
- 14:00 - Bus closed for the afternoon.
- 18:00 - Bus departs back to Hop The Pond office.
- 20:00 - Arrive back at Hop The Pond Office.
- Food and Drink specials at Johnny O'Hagans for the rest of the evening
What to bring:
- Bathing suit
- Packed lunch (The bus will be open during lunch time in the parking lot)